This document was written in English. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version supersedes.
1. Welcome to Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx!
As used in the Agreement, “You” or “Client” means the individual or entity using the Services (and/or any individual, entity or successor entity, agency or network acting on your behalf), “We,” “Us” or “Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx” and “the Parties” means you and Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx.
2. Access to the Services; Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx Accounts
Your use of the Services is subject to your creation and our approval of a Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx account (an “Account”). We have the right to refuse or limit your access to the Services. By submitting an application to use the Services, if you are an individual, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. You may only have one Account.
3. Using our Services
You may use our Services only as permitted by this Agreement and any applicable laws. You must not misuse our Services. For example, you must not interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You agree that you will not use Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx as follows:
- You will not use any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Site or the Service in a manner that it will send more request messages to Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser (except that Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the publicly available searchable indexes of the materials, not from caches or archives of such materials);
- You will not attempt to interfere with or compromise the system’s integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site, Software, or Service;
- You will not take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- You will not upload invalid data, viruses, worms or other software agents through the Service or Software;
- You will not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service or Software;
- You will not access the Site or Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service or Software;
- You agree not to stalk, harass, bully or harm another individual who uses our Site or Service;
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You agree to use our Software only in a safe manner and in compliance with all laws, you explicitly agree that you will not use Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx for any criminal communications or for transmitting any child pornography;
- You agree that you will not hold Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx responsible for your use of our Site or Software;
- You agree not to violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx;
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Site, Software, or Service;
- You agree not to hack, spam or phish us or other users;
- You agree to provide truthful and accurate Content;
- You agree to not violate any law or regulation and you are responsible for such violations;
- You will not use our Site or Software to post any false, misleading, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, invasive, threatening, harassing, inflammatory, or fraudulent content;
- You agree not to cause, or aid in, the destruction, manipulation, removal, disabling, or impairment of any portion of our Site, including the deindexing or de-catching of any portion of our Site from a third party’s website, such as by requesting its removal from a search engine;
- You will not upload any content to our Site or Software that includes any third party intellectual property unless you have permission from the owner to use it in the specific manner that you used it.
4. Changes to our Services; Changes to the Agreement
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features of the Services at any time, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether. We may modify the Agreement at any time. We’ll post any modifications to the Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx Terms on this page and any modifications to the Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx Privacy Policies on the respective page. Changes will not apply retroactively and generally will become effective 7 days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you don’t agree to any modified terms in the Agreement, you’ll have to stop using the affected Services.
5. Cancellation and termination
WThe policies below apply to all Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx referral services platform or consulting services listed on the Referral-Works website.
All payments for Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx referral platform and consulting services are nonrefundable. Prior to purchasing a Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx service plan or consulting service, please review our Plans and Pricing page https://referralwx.com/plans-and-pricing/ to ensure the plan or service fits your needs. If you have any questions, please contact one of our representatives at Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx, or email us at email@example.com.
The purchase date is the date when you have received your order confirmation email from Referral-Worx.
1. You may cancel your account at any time, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org one month before your next recurring payment. You will need to follow the specific instructions indicated to you in the response from Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx.
2. Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account and your referral campaign will be taken offline. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any fees, pro rata or otherwise. Any outstanding balance owed to Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full.
3. If you cancel the Service before your next recurring bill, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once your final invoice has been paid, all future recurring charges will be terminated.
4. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx services for any reason, without notice at any time.
5. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
To sum up, in order to initiate a cancellation, email email@example.com. Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx will respond with specific information regarding the cancellation process for your account. Once cancellation is confirmed, all your content will be permanently deleted, and referral campaigns purchased through Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx will no longer be automatically renewed. If you cancel in the middle of the month, you’ll have one last invoice. We may change or cancel your account at any time. Any fraud and we will suspend or cancel your account.
Modifications to the service and prices
1. Prices for using Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx are subject to change at any time and without notice from Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx.
2. Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
3. Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx may provide you with access to third party tools over which Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx neither monitors nor has any control or input.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx provides access to such tools as is without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement.
Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
3. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
4. Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx strongly recommends that merchants seek specialist advice before using or relying on certain tools. We are not responsible for third party tools so use them at your own risk. If you use them you agree that we do not provide a warranty, so get advice beforehand.
Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx assumes no responsibility nor warranty regarding meeting applicable disclosure requirements in your customer communications and notifications, including but not limited to state and federal requirements. You are solely responsible for keeping such disclosure requirements in compliance with applicable authorities.
Make sure you provide in relevant email notifications the necessary subscription related disclosures for state and other authorities that require them.
Privacy & Data Protection
6. Refer a Friend Program
Credit on a recommended account may not be purchased with any existing Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx client’s payment details. Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx reserves the right to refuse to award referral bonus if we suspect fraudulent activity. Bonus credit will not be applied retrospectively. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time or to remove any unused credit.
If you wish to use paid advertising (e.g. Google AdWords) with your share links you may not use it as a landing page directly or via a redirect, and must instead create a page on your own site to encourage visitors to use your referral link. You may not bid on keywords containing our brand terms (e.g. “Groupbiz Consulting”, “Referral Worx”, “referralwx.com”, etc.) and may not include them in your ad text/graphics.
In order to redeem your bonuses as cash you must have a verified PayPal account. The username on the PayPal accounts must match the username on the Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx account to redeem the bonus as cash. Payouts will be done once a week on Thursday at 5:00 pm PST, requests for payout must be submitted by 3:00 pm PST on that day. Any request received after the deadline, will automatically fall to the next week.
Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx reserves the right to refuse payout if fraudulent activity is suspected. All payments of bonus credits are final. No refunds or transfers will be issued.
If any local, state, federal, public or quasi-public governmental entity or its political subdivision imposes any taxes, fees, surcharges, or other charges or obligations on Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx resulting from Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx’ sale of Services or Client’s use of Services, Client shall pay any such obligations (Additional Charges) and indemnify Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx from any liability or expense associated with the Additional Charges.
8. Intellectual Property; Brand Features
Other than as set out expressly in the Agreement, neither party will acquire any right, title or interest in any intellectual property rights belonging to the other party or to the other party’s licensors.
If Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx provides you with a software related to the Services, we grant you a nonexclusive, non-sub licensable license for use of such software. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefits of the Services as provided by Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx, in the manner permitted by the Agreement. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission. You will not remove, obscure, or alter Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx copyright notice, Brand Features, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within any Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx services, software, or documentation.
We grant you a nonexclusive, non-sub licensable license to use Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx’ trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features (“Brand Features”) solely related to your use of the Services and in accordance with the Agreement. We may revoke this license at any time. Any goodwill arising from your use of Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx’ Brand Features will belong to Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx. We may include your name and Brand Features in our presentations, marketing materials, customer lists and financial reports.
You agree not to disclose Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx Confidential Information without our prior written consent. “Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx Confidential Information” includes: (a) all Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx software, technology and documentation relating to the Services; (b) statistics relating to Service performance; (c) the existence of, and information about, beta features in a Service; and (d) any other information made available by Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx that is marked confidential or would normally be considered confidential under the circumstances in which it is presented. Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx Confidential Information does not include information that you already knew prior to your use of the Services, that becomes public through no fault of yours, that was independently developed by you, or that was lawfully given to you by a third party.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx Site and Service;
- your violation of any term of these Terms of Service;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that any of your Content caused damage to a third party.
This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx Services. You also agree that you have a duty to defend us against such claims and we may require you to pay for an attorney(s) of our choice in such cases. You agree that this indemnity extends to requiring you to pay for our reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and disbursements. In the event of a claim such as one described in this paragraph, we may elect to settle with the party/parties making the claim and you shall be liable for the damages as though we had proceeded with a trial.
You may terminate the Agreement at any time by contacting us. The Agreement will be considered terminated within 10 business days of Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx’ receipt of your notice.
If you terminate the Services, you may be liable of payment for the last month of service. You will pay your current balance to us approximately within 60 days after the end of the calendar month in which the Agreement is terminated.
Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx may at any time terminate the Agreement, or suspend or terminate the Services for any reason. If we terminate the Agreement due to your breach or due to invalid activity, we may withhold paid amounts. If you breach the Agreement or Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx suspends or terminates your Account, you will not be allowed to create a new Account.
13. Representations; Warranties; Disclaimers
You represent and warrant that (i) you have full power and authority to enter into the Agreement; (ii) you are the owner of, or are legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of, each Widget Package; (iii) you are the technical and editorial decision maker in relation to each Widget Package on which the Services are implemented and that you have control over the way in which the Services are implemented on each Widget Package; (iv) Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx has never previously terminated or otherwise disabled an account created by you due to your breach of the Agreement or due to invalid activity; (v) entering into or performing under the Agreement will not violate any agreement you have with a third party, or any third-party rights; and (vi) all of the information provided by you to Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx is correct and current.
OTHER THAN AS IT IS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THE AGREEMENT, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTION OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR PROFITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE EACH SERVICE “AS IS”. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
14. Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EXCEPT FOR ANY INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER OR YOUR BREACH OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS AND/OR PROPRIETARY INTERESTS RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT, (i) IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE UNDER THE AGREEMENT FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY, AND (ii) EACH PARTY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THE AGREEMENT IS LIMITED TO THE NET AMOUNT RECEIVED AND RETAINED BY THAT PARTICULAR PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE THREE MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM. Each party acknowledges that the other party has entered into the Agreement relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are an essential basis of the bargain between the parties.
Entire Agreement; Amendments: The Agreement is our entire agreement relating to your use of the Services and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreements on that subject. This Agreement may be amended (i) in a writing signed by both parties that expressly states that it is amending the Agreement, or (ii) as set forth in Section 4, if you keep using the Services after Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx modifies the Agreement.
Assignment: You may not assign or transfer any of your rights under the Agreement.
Independent Contractors: The parties are independent contractors and the Agreement does not create an agency, partnership, or joint venture.
No Waiver: Other than as set forth in Section 5, the failure of either party to enforce any provision of the Agreement will not constitute a waiver.
Severability: If it turns out that a particular term of the Agreement is not enforceable, the balance of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
Survival: Sections 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, and 15 of these Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx Terms will survive termination.
Governing Law; Venue: All claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the Services will be governed by California law, excluding California’s conflict of laws rules, and will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Los Angeles, CA, USA, and you and Groupbiz Consulting/Referral-Worx consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
Force Majeure: Neither party will be liable for inadequate performance to the extent caused by a condition (for example, natural disaster, act of war or terrorism, riot, labor condition, governmental action, and Internet disturbance) that was beyond the party’s reasonable control.